Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans
What is a Bridge Loan?
A bridge loan literally helps enables your business to bridge the monetary divide between large business transactions, such as buying a new property before you have sold another. You will likely obtain the money you need after your initial property sells, but you need some financial help in the meantime. The Lone Star Commercial Capital team can help you acquire what you need to make it through those transactions.
We are able to lend to national and international companies with interest rates varying from 9% to 14%. We are usually able to take commercial real estate as collateral. We also offer quick closing, frequently taking from five days to one month. If you are a small, medium or large business in need of hard money, we may be able to help.
- Loan Size: $100,000 to $100,000,000
- Eligible Area: National and International
- Collateral: We lend mainly for commercial real-estate, including raw land purchase and development projects
- Interest Rate: Variable from 9% to 14% depending on collateral
- Amortization: Interest Only
- Loan-to-Value: Up to 80%
- Closing time: 5 Days to 1 Month
Many companies can benefit from commercial bridge and hard money loans. If you are interested in learning more about how this type of financing can help your business, contact Lone Star Commercial Capital today.